Watermiser's Flow Control Valves for Bathroom & Kitchen Sinks are designed to significantly reduce your water consumption in any bathroom or kitchen faucet by 10% or more. Manufactured in 303 Stainless Steel, the FCV reduces the volume of water used while maintaining the water pressure (PSI) and great rinsability.
The Custom Flow Control Valve's unique and patented design keeps the water flowing unlike typical, low flow faucets and/or aerators. The FCV doesn't clog and is tamper-proof. The FCV's are easy to install and are maintenance free. Reducing water consumption is an effective monetary and water sustainability objective, LEED points can be obtained by installing the FCV for Bathroom & Kitchen Sinks. The FCV for Bathroom & Kitchen Sinks are guaranteed to reduce your water, sewer and energy bills. All Watermiser™ FCV have a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Packaged in sets of 2 - one for hot water, one for cold water
- Maintains Water Pressure & Rinsability while Significantly Reducing water usage
- Customized to fit Client’s GPM flow needs
- No clogging / No ongoing maintenance
- Easy installation on a 3/8" angle stop
- LEED Points Available (2 Points to 4 Points Max)
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified Washer
- U.S. Patent Application No. 13/570,197
- Limited Lifetime Warranty