If you're not ready to replace your old toilet and just need a tune-up, start with your flapper. The flapper is the flexible seal that keeps the water in the tank from leaking into the bowl. When you flush, the flapper is lifted by the chain and flush lever, and the water from the tank flows down into the bowl. Typical flappers don't last very long and are the cause of most problems and leaks in a toilet.
For a quick test to see if your flapper is leaking, check out the leak detector dye tablets in our "Toilet Savings and Repair" section.
- Stops existing leaks, prevents new leaks for 5 years
- Extra-wide virgin PVC material
- Stainless steel ball chain, clasp & hook
- Fits 1.6, 3.5, 5 & 7 gallon tanks
- Replaces all standard flappers
- Installs easily by hand
- Chlorine and Chloramine resistant
- 5-year warranty
For pricing on more than 100 units, please inquire.