Watermiser's Flow Control Valves for Showers are designed to significantly reduce your water consumption in any shower by 10% or more. Manufactured in 303 Stainless Steel, the FCV reduces the volume of water used while maintaining the water pressure (PSI) and great rinsability. The Watermiser™ FCV are easy to install and will not clog. Reducing water consumption is an effective monetary and water sustainability objective. The FCV for Showers are guaranteed to reduce your water, sewer and energy bills. All Watermiser™ FCV have a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
The 303 Stainless Steel Custom Flow Control Valve for Showers with a National
Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified Washer is easily installed.
1. Detach the showerhead from the post.
2. Check the FCV washer to ensure it is fully seated in the FCV.
3. Wrap plumber’s tape around the threads of the post.
4. Attach the Custom Flow Control Valve to the post and tighten.
5. Reattach showerhead onto the Custom Flow Control Valve by screwing it onto the thread of the FCV and tighten.
6. Ensure that the 303 Stainless Steel Custom Flow Control Valve is installed tightly and securely. Be sure not to over tighten.
7. Your shower is now ready for use.